Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

May 2013

All of the highlights have already been blogged about for the month; this post will be videos and pictures and small anecdotes that didn't have anywhere else to go.

Saturday mornings with Dad are fun.

He was giggling and smiling during the entire song. It was adorable.

My child almost always gets distracted by the camera and won't continue doing whatever cute thing it is I wanted to catch him doing. Kind of like in this one.

I love that his little outfit makes him look like a baby mechanic.

I heard this little giggle session while I was working one night.

Don't worry; the situation was well under control.

Now that C.G. is getting more and more mobile I have to be much more careful about what's left around on the floor.


This video is just because I think he looks cute.


C.G. is carrying on the tradition of playing the doorstop as his first musical instrument. The last 10 seconds are the best because he shows his cute little face.


Here's my little duckie robe model:
Little boxer man
My laundry helper:
"Can I come out yet?"
Enjoying his bottle before PJs and bedtime:
He loves milk.
C.G. is rapidly becoming more and more mobile. He's a little Chatty Charlie and is starting to show a stubborn side.

Mr. Mitchell is enjoying working with the crew here in Pocatello even though it makes him pretty tired everyday. He gets quality time with C.G. every Tuesday - Saturday night while I'm working, and I think they both really like it.

I spend my days taking care of and playing with my boy, keeping the house running, doing errands, and working nights. With Mr. Mitchell working days and me working nights we hardly see each other, but it feels like we're in a pretty good place right now. We'll carry on this way until it feels otherwise.

Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! Totally looks like paul! lol Cute videos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...