Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Happy Memorial Day

I had originally posted this video on Facebook because it seemed silly to create a post just for this video, but Facebook removed it. I guess somebody reported it as copyright infringement because, apparently, me showing a video of my baby playing with a flag while listening to patriotic music implies that I'm trying to steal credit for the song. To those of you whose mission it is to remove sweetness, innocence, and happiness from this world I say, "You need a new mission of finding a noble purpose in life, and you need to leave the rest of us alone." Anyway, happy Memorial Day! Don't forget that this day isn't about sales and bbqs, but about remembering those who have sacrificed for our freedom in whatever form it may have been. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...