Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mother's Day

It was my first Mother's Day. Hoorah! In the morning, Mr. Mitchell made breakfast and played with C.G. so that I could take a nap. At church I got a Symphony bar, and Mr. Mitchell took C.G. during Relief Society so that I could sit through the entire thing uninterrupted. It was delightful. That evening I was treated to dinner. The night before, Mr. Mitchell looked up a recipe and bought the ingredients for chicken cordon bleu, and on Sunday he made it for the first time ever. It was delicious! He cleaned up all of the mess, and then some, too! The only 'materialistic' thing he gave me that day was a card, and I appreciated it so much. What I really needed was 'a day off,' and he gave me just that. From my mother I received a cute little book, soap, and hand towel. From my dad I was given a beautiful garnet necklace made using a garnet he mined himself. I was spoiled and loved it. To all of you other mothers out there:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...