Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Gabi's Bridal Shower

My mom enlisted my help for a bridal shower for my new sister-in-law so that Gabi would have the opportunity to meet my mom's friends. It was so much fun to hear all of the stories the women had to share about Garrison - most of them have known him since he was pretty little. Gabi was a sweetheart and helped us get everything set up even though she was the honoree and feeling sick. My mom did a wonderful job of filling everyone's bellies with delicious foods and funding some cute decorations done up by yours truly.

*Disclaimer: I couldn't get the pictures to get into any order that made sense without everything getting wonky. Just go with the non-flow.

Mumsy-in-law

We are missing a few women in here; we are so grateful for everyone that came!






Queen Hostess.


Bride-to-be.






Entryway.

The typewriter was the guest book. It was hilarious.



I had to spotlight my favorite tea cup. I want it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...