Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

Mitchell Munchkin Catch-up

This is just going to be a compilation of pictures of my darling kiddos from the past couple of months. I have had a few family members tell me that they love the blog so that they can be in the loop of our family happenings since we don't live by any family to share these moments with. I am so glad to hear that people are enjoying these since they are somewhat time consuming, and I am glad to look back on old posts and have a family journal to jog my memories.

I haven't posted any pictures since mid-March so I'll start from that point.

Sprout went through a phase of feeling the need to constantly kiss his sister.


Sprout has had an interest in his daddy's shoes for quite some time, and then one day he suddenly had an interest in my heels. He actually did really well.


Easter happened while we were crashing with Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway. We colored eggs and did an egg hunt. Grandpa Holdaway brought out the electric train he bought for Christmas since we missed it, but it had to be put away pretty quickly because a certain gentleman was being too rough with it (hint: it wasn't Grandpa).






Then Daddy did a little photo-shoot of his little mini-me. I'm sharing my two favorites:


Sprout and Gunnar are quite a pair. They have a love-hate relationship. Most of the love comes when there is food involved.


I took Sprout to JumpTime in Meridian and he had a blast. He probably would have stayed all day with complete enthusiasm. Little Lady just slept.





For fun my mom and I took more pictures of Little Lady in the blessing dress. At this point she was about the same age I was when I was blessed in that dress. It was fun to see how much she looks the way I did at that age.




Little Lady is still very strong, and she works out regularly. Here she is doing her floor workout series.




Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway said they were sad to see us go when our rental opened up, but I don't know if I believe them. Now they don't have constant trip hazards, no one's terrorizing their dog, no one's throwing temper tantrums (I hope), etc. We are very blessed to have family help take care of us and are so grateful we had a place to go when our first rental after the move didn't work.

Random photo-shoot with Little Lady in our new home.




Mr. Mitchell was sent out on a work assignment on Mother's Day so he missed that and our 5 year anniversary. Boo. We will celebrate sometime in the future when things have calmed down, so, maybe next year? He did send a beautiful bouquet on our anniversary. I celebrated with my children. My wedding anniversary is also the birth of my family. So, we had cupcakes (which looked better before Sprout knocked them over) and sparkling cider to celebrate our family being 5 years old. Sprout was a big fan of the cupcakes.


My goofy little boy. He has terrific bedhead every morning. I love it.


Lastly, some of the hilarious sleeping positions of Little Lady.


"Drama queen" is the name of this position. 

If you made it all the way through I'm guessing you love my children, and that means I probably love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...