- Found out late-May that we're expecting - tried not to get too excited.
- Had horrible morning sickness and fatigue.
- Mr. Mitchell and my mom were sure it was a girl because everything was so different already.
- Heard heartbeat at 14 weeks.
- Finally moved past the morning sickness phase at about 14 weeks.
- Started freaking out because I hadn't felt baby move and I was supposed to be almost 20 weeks.
- Saw our amazing little lady, was told she's perfect, and learned I was more like 17 weeks.
- Felt her move shortly after the ultrasound.
- Started wearing maternity pants at about 20 weeks.
- No more tummy sleeping at about 22 weeks.
I know that doesn't really do it justice, and I'll kick myself in the pants when I look back on this blog in a couple of years. I haven't done great in my personal journal either. Double kick in the pants. I will try to do better, and any encouragement might be annoying, but appreciated.
Belly pictures - so far from works of art it's embarrassing, but they're for the purpose of documenting.
I was told at church a couple of times today that I have finally popped. I guess before this I just looked like I was getting chubby. Per my sister-in-law's request I am including this 'unofficial' belly photo I literally just snapped 30 seconds ago so you can see the poppage.
(I will try to remember to take an 'official' one tomorrow (I'll be 25 weeks).)
I get the feeling I'm going to be enormous. I'm this big at only 25 weeks, and I have many, many more to go. Heaven help me when the Christmas goodies start rolling in.