Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

October 2013

It's past time for October leftovers, and I kind of don't care, but Mr. Mitchell says I should catch up on everything that I meant to do so that I don't give myself the slacker speech later.

We started October with a surprise party for my niece who turned 16. She loves everything vintage, so, my sister put together an awesome vintage, sweet 16 party. Mr. Mitchell dressed as a greaser, I was a 40s casual girl, and Sprout was a beatnik because that was the best we could do. No pictures, unfortunately.

We did family pictures. One of Mr. Mitchell's coworkers took them and I edited them. This is my first time doing something like this, and I'm not entirely pleased with the way they turned out because I know they could look better; I just haven't learned how. If you have suggestions I am happy to hear them, but no criticisms.   











Then there was Halloween, of course. We went to trunk-or-treat as pirates because we always seem to be ready with pirate costumes.




On Halloween we carved our pumpkins just in time for our trick-or-treaters. We had all of 7. 



And then, of course, there's just the random stuff that is life.

He has turned into quite the climber.

He's already done with this phase.
Glad I captured it.

Bonding over electronics.
Sprout loves suction cup kisses from Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. You guys and pirates. Do you remember going to that pirate pizza place and then the river cruise. He wore that same hat.

    And, your pics are adorable. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...