Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

We Would Rather...

So, only about 5 more days of classes and then finals. We have lots of papers due and tests to prepare for. Do you really think we're doing it? Of course not. We would rather do, and are doing, the following:
Go on motorcycle rides
Play video games
Go window shopping
Watch movies
Read books
Talk on the phone
Lounge on the bed
Take bubble baths
and waste way too much time surfing the 'net.

Something that I recently discovered that has pretty much got me addicted is a blog featuring houses. I absolutely appreciate and admire architecture and interior design (although I am not even close to good with either one) and this website shows so many beautiful things that I can't make up my mind what my dream house is. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite recent discoveries on the blog.

Makeover

Elias Cottage

Southern Style

*sigh* Maybe someday, but for now, I need to get to work on my papers and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...