Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Little Lady's Baby Blessing

On February 22, 2015 we had our Little Lady's baby blessing since both sets of grandparents could be in town at the same time. We were very blessed to have lots of family come: my parents, Mr. Mitchell's mom and step-dad, the Smiths, most of the Logan Holdaways, and my younger brother. Mr. Mitchell gave the blessing and my dad, my brother (Ryan), my brother-in-law (Steve), and our bishop were in the circle with him (Garrison was literally two minutes too late due to an accident). It was a beautiful blessing that makes me even more anxious to watch my daughter's life unfold.

The whole gang.

Cousins: Smiths and Mitchells on the couch. Logan Holdaways on the floor.

The best picture we have of the four of us. I have no idea why
 Mr. Mitchell is slumped, and I'm super far up and forward
 because I'm trying not to kill my tailbone.
Flanked by grandparents.



The cousin in the above picture hardly left this girl's side. Later that day he posted a picture of her on Instagram and said, "May you always be safe." It just about brought a tear to my eye. I am so glad to have so many people that will protect and love this baby.


Somehow spitting his milk out became a game.



Being uncled.







This boy had waaaaay too much chocolate cake. 
A huge "thank you!" to your family for traveling to this special occasion and making it a wonderful day. It is so fun to watch my family enjoying my children and watching my children get to know some of the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...