Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Little Lady: One Month

So, I am over here stressing out about when this baby will technically be one month old. She was born on the 30th of January, but there is no 30th of February. On the 27th of February she was four weeks old, but when is she one month? Can you see my problem? I've decided her one month mark is today.

Things of note:

  • She is incredibly strong. She's been able to hold her head up for good amounts of time since she was two days old, she seems to be trying to sit up sometimes, and she's accidentally rolled herself over once.
  • The longest she'll sleep at night is about 4 1/2 hours. We'll keep working on that.
  • She is the loudest sleeper in the world: she grunts, and grunts, and grunts, and squeals. 
  • She LOVES to be held and hates that we're trying to get her to go to sleep without it. 
  • She won't fall asleep without her pacifier in her mouth, but she doesn't need it any other time.
  • She has been smiling from day one, and we have doctors that will confirm that. It's a very real smile, and it is so cute. 
  • She claws at her face pretty badly, but we can't get the mittens or socks to stay on her hands.
  • Poor girl has had some nasty baby acne. 
  • She suddenly didn't fit her newborn pajamas anymore about three nights ago.

I'm not trendy enough to have those popular monthly pictures planned out, but I can slam quite a few pictures on to this blog from her first month. 












This little tongue kills me.


Now that she's one month old I finally ordered the birth announcements. I did decide to purchase a picture from the newborn shoot at the hospital so that I could it use it for the announcements. Below I'm sharing some more pictures that I'm not paying for and so they have the stupid thingy right across the middle. You'll see what I mean by 'stupid thingy' in just a second. 






Happy one month, Little Lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...