Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

June and July 2014

Hello blogosphere. I am trying to inch my way back into your world even though I have neglected you for a few months. Reason: summer. I hate summer. I used to love summer. Then I got married. Now I'm a summer widow. It is what it is. It provides for our family and my husband loves his job. Anyways, this is pretty much just going to be whatever I find on my camera. Enjoy.

He LOVES being on mommy and daddy's bed.
 Probably because he's not allowed to sleep in it.

I went and bought him his own styrofoam
wreath so he would leave mine alone.
 
Helping mommy with the Cool Whip.

Whether or not we have swim diapers on hand it appears to be swimming time.


He loves the August thunderstorms.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...