Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Myrtle Beach Time

Part of my summer job was going to Myrtle Beach. I know. Poor me. Mr. Mitchell should have been there, though. So, yes - poor me. Enjoy the pictures.

My brother Britton "uncle-ing" his nephew.

My brother Britton being a dad.

Me, my nephew, and my brother, Chris heading out into the waves...Chris is confused about which way the waves are.

My nephew with HLHS. He can't be in direct sunlight, so this is how he spent most of his time.

Chris being a superdad and throwing his child into the wave. Not really. He helped his child avoid a mouthful of saltwater.

It was bike week at Myrtle Beach. Unfortunately, the only time we had the camera when we went out to eat was the only time we couldn't find a cool set-up of bikes.

Cousins. Sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't. They were too cold at this particular moment to decide whether or not to get along.

Britton and Tena entertaining their child as I work my way out for some boogie boarding time. (Oh, by the way, I had the most perfect boogie board run ever. The news should've covered it.)

It was a pretty good time. Our hotel rooms overlooked the beach and it was heavenly falling asleep to the sound of the ocean every night.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...