Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Unofficial Competition

So, I randomly decided that Paul and I had a competition over the summer. He just found out about it five minutes ago. Sadly, for me, he won. I wanted to find out who had read more books over the summer. Here are our lists:

Sabrina
At Home in Mitford
Do Hard Things
Jungle Book & other short stories
Rainbow Valley
Torn Thread
I Have Lived a Thousand Years
Alvor
The Glory of the City of Enoch
The Cater Street Hangman

Paul
Crossroads of Twilight
Arctic Drift
The Mad Trapper of Rat River
Hate Mail From Cheerleaders
The Excavation
Stone of Tears
Temple of the Winds
Flood Tide
Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Gates of Fire
Shadow Rising
Fires of Heaven
Lord of Chaos
A Crown of Swords
Path of Daggers
Winter's Heart

As you can see, I didn't stand a chance in my own, last-minute, unofficial contest.

Paul and I went on our honeymoon to Southern California. We went to the beach, spent a couple of days at Disneyland and a day at Six Flags. We had a great time and wish coming back to reality could have waited a little bit longer. We moved into our new apartment in Utah on Wednesday and jumped right into classes which had started on Monday. The apartment is kind of a mess but we're working on getting it organized and homey. Unfortunately, we have no couch. I guess that gives us something to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...