Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Sprout Moments #6 (May - August 2016)

I was terrible at recording things this time around with my morning sickness. I feel terribly about it because he's always saying priceless things I know I'd love to read again years down the road. Here's what I did catch:

July:
We were driving home from Utah and Littly Lady was upset and crying the entire time. At one point Sprout says, "Let's say a prayer. Heavenly Fadder, Pwease make Abby stop cwying. Amen." Little Lady actually went completely silent. Sprout yelled, "It worked!" He didn't seem at all dismayed when she continued crying about 1 minute later.

"The British are just mean jerks to Americans ALL of the time!"

He went on his first river floating trip with grandparents, uncles, and cousins while I stayed behind with Little Lady. He made himself captain of his raft and had a great time commanding his crew on the 'rapids.'

August:
I asked Sprout how his Sunbeam class went after I picked him up from the room and he responded, "I was a little bit naughty and a little bit good and a little bit naughty and a little bit good."

"I have obedience in my heart today. It makes me obedient. So, can we go to Chick-fil-a?"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...