Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

Sprout Moments #4

October 2015

"Mommy, can you start Halloween now?"


November 2015

"I spell you into a princess!"

"No. I the daddy. Only I snore."

After laughing hysterically at a scene from Despicable Me, he stops, looks at me, and says, "Can you laugh about that?"

Sprout: You paint your nails?
Me: I went to a salon and a woman painted them for me.
Sprout: What's she called?
Me: Lacy
Sprout: Let's go to salon and Lacy paint my nails.
Me: Lacy only paints mommy's nails.
Sprout: Let's go to a little boy salon and have them paint my nails. And then we'll go to a daddy salon and they can paint Daddy's nails.

flyswattermelon = flyswatter



December 2015

"No! Dad is Quincy, you are June, Abby is Annie, and I'm Leo! I have to tell you that EVERY night!"

Me: It's time to get your church shirt on.
Sprout: No, thank you. I don't want a shirt. I just be naked.
Me: You always need to wear a shirt to church.
Sprout: No, thank you. Not today.

After me repeatedly asking him to get out of the walkway he asks, "Well, where's the standing way?"

Sprout has recently taken to telling stories. They always start with "Once upon a time," usually include several "One day..."'s, and can be quite creative. My personal favorite was one about a bird named Cheffer that had a bad king trying to take over his bird house.

I woke up at 2 in the morning to a little Sprout voice asking me to come in the room. I went in, very sleepily, to see what was happening and he says, "Look! I snore like Daddy!" He then proceeded to pretend to snore. I was not happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...