Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

March 2014

The month of the slacker.

We spent a weekend pet/house-sitting in Cache Valley, and we were able to meet up with one of Paul's mission companions. They haven't seen each other in probably four years, and we somehow missed documenting that. Enjoy this picture instead.

I guess they're working out?

The next weekend I was able to go to Rexburg to watch my nieces' and nephews' ballroom competition.

Me, Mom, Dad, Jayme, Steve
Garrison, Max
My butt was super sore by the end of the competition, but it was so fun. I haven't been to a dance competition since I was in high school, and I have never been to one as a spectator. I do miss dance, a ton, but it was still very satisfying to sit and watch. Each of my nieces and nephews performed multiple team dances the first day, and were very busy the next day. They did a great job!

Here is a video of my youngest nephew's team:


Here is a video my oldest nephew and youngest niece's team:


Here is a video of my oldest niece's team. The gym lights went out at the end, but, the show must go on, and on they went:


My oldest niece also performed cabaret for the first time, and she did a great job.

After the competition we hosted a little bbq at our house and had my parents, the Smiths, Garrison, and his friend there. It was so fun to have the group there. 

Max entertaining Sprout while waiting for food.

I'm pretty sure other things happened this month, but I didn't document, and it was kind of a blur. The last thing I will share is my haircut. Talk about a change.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...