Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Blog Failings

It has been almost a month since my last post and if I correctly understand the blogging world that means I fail. Sad. I will now try to make up for it.
Paul has been incredibly busy with school and work and me; I take up a lot of time and I am not ashamed. He has also been tearing through books like they are all going to be sucked up off of the earth in a few weeks. I don't think I'll try and have another book reading competition with him because he'll win and I'll look like a loser again...and that sucks; however, if we were to have a competition as to who has watched the most Gilmore Girls I would totally take that trophy home.
I have been slightly less busy because I still can't find a job. I am beginning to take it personally and feel quite undesirable/broken because I have applied at over 10 places (I have lost count at this point)and am still stuck. I might need therapy soon. Drat my ridiculous school schedule.
But, for reals, we are doing great and are looking forward to some fun Halloween activities.
P.S. I bought a "kilt" for a quarter at a theater yard sale and have a crazy hat/wig from Scotland that matches perfectly that I am going to make Paul wear for Halloween. Maybe I should let him know soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...